How to Drive New Business on Social Media
You know you should be on social media for your business or non-profit. You know it can help you drive more new and repeat business for your organization. But, do you know why? Do you know which social media platform will have the biggest bang for your buck? And when you start your profile, do you know what to say and how to grow your following? This session will answer all of those questions and more!
We’ll help you:
• Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
• Announce your presence and build your network
• Create and share content that encourages action
• Understand social media advertising and learn your options
• Convert social media leads into potential customers by growing your email list
From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it, this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you.
You don’t have to be on every platform, and you don’t have to make every post by yourself.
Let us make social media easy for your organization.
Workshop Presenter: Ken Countess is Constant Contact's top trainer and an award-winning marketer, trainer, and presenter as well as an internationally accredited expert in Email and Social Media marketing. Don't miss this chance to hear Ken in action. Attendees at Ken's events always come away with ideas that they can implement immediately.