Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador ProgramAmbassadors are the goodwill arm of the Chamber. As current Chamber Partners, this group of representatives believe in the Chamber's mission and support their community. They act as an extension of the Chamber to connect businesses, strengthen membership and enhance the understanding of what the Chamber offers to Partners. Minimum participation requirements are necessary to ensure the strength & success of the program.Look for their infamous bright blue shirts at Chamber events and ask how you can get involved with the Mount Dora Chamber and all we have to offer!
Your Chamber Ambassadors
Not pictured:Byron FaudiePhotoBooth by eSports PhotoLena SharffThe Sharff TeamAngela SheppardChelsea Title / Fidelity National TitleOzell WardMarie's Custom Shutters
The Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes local businesses with the “We've Noticed” award. This award is presented periodically by the Ambassadors of the Chamber to organizations who significantly improve the exterior of their business. Mount Dora appreciates your commitment to our area's beauty!
For Current Chamber Partners Only
These events are attended by Chamber Partners as well as the general public. Ambassadors gain exposure, on-going recognition and are invaluable in greeting and introducing attendees to one another to facilitate the strengthening of partnerships for which the Chamber is known.
- Submit Application to the Ambassador Chair.
- Attend a minimum of eight Monthly Committee Meetings per year. (Possible termination if more than four are missed)
- Attend a minimum of eight Monthly Business at Breakfasts per year. (Possible termination if more than four are missed)
- Attend as many Business after Hours as possible.
- Attend as many Ribbon Cuttings as possible.
- Arrange for a head shot sitting with the Chamber photographer for the Chamber Website.
- Notify the Ambassador Chair if unable to meet a scheduled commitment so that a substitute can be identified.
- Ambassadors should attend and volunteer at as many Chamber Sponsored Events as possible.
If you would like to be considered for a position in our Ambassador Program please submit an application.