Trust Investment Assistant
We have an opening in our Trust Investment Department for a full-time polished and professional Administrative Assistant. The incumbent will handle a broad range of administrative and operational duties directly related to investment management to include; assisting with trade executions, proxy voting and maintenance of portfolio management programs, prepare various weekly and monthly investment reports and performs various other clerical and transcription duties for the Investment Officers and department.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and all applicants must have the following qualifications;
- Strong organizational and assignment prioritization skills, including the ability to effectively multi-task
- Proficient computer skills to include; Microsoft Office (strong advanced function Excel skills) and PC software applications
- Must be highly motivated, able to operate under pressure, and team-oriented.
- Broad knowledge of banking policies and procedures.
- Strong support for management.
- Must be extremely detailed and accurate in completing tasks
- Interests in the markets and investments
- Professional and courteous when working with all levels and various functional area.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must display high level of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required, 2-year degree preferred.
- Trust, securities/investment operations, administration and/or reconciliation experience preferred.