Real Estate Loan Officer – South Leesburg, FL
We have an exciting full time opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Loan Officer. The incumbent will be polished and professional and responsible for originating new residential real estate loans for both secondary market customers as well as portfolio loans (in-house customers); making outside calls to customers, realtors, attorneys and title companies; servicing existing residential real estate loans; attending closings and working with attorneys and title companies involved in closing transactions.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Thorough knowledge of lending practices and financial products/services.
- Working knowledge of Bank’s loan and deposit products and services.
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient with Microsoft Office and PC software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Thorough knowledge of lending regulations governing financial institutions.
- Detail oriented and extremely accurate when completing tasks.
- Must display high level of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience Requirements;
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or some post high school education and one year’s experience in related area of work, or related FBA, ABA or similar bank education and one year experience in related area of work.
- 1-year residential real estate lending experience required.
Interested applicants please submit all requests in writing with a cover letter. Salary is dependent on experience.