Deposit Operations Specialist
We have an opening in the Commercial Operations Department for a full-time Deposit Operations Specialist. The incumbent will be responsible for a variety of back-office operational duties.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and all applicants must have the following qualifications;
- Data input and/or audit for Deposit base applications, customer and general ledger accounts
- General commercial bank deposit operations knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills when answering inquiries via telephone from bank personnel and bank customers
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient with Microsoft Office and PC software applications
- Efficient and effective time management skills
- Detail oriented and extremely accurate when completing tasks
- Fast learner who works smart while exercising sound judgement
- Must display high level of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years banking experience preferred
- Previous commercial bank operations experience highly desirable