CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - Mount Dora, FL
We have an immediate opening for a full-time energetic and ambitious entry level CSR. The incumbent will assist the Office Manager and Assistant Office Manager in carrying out bank policies and procedures with respect to the overall operation of the branch. This position requires a reliable, outgoing, polished and professional individual who enjoys heavy customer contact and excels in providing exceptional customer service. Daily duties include assisting customers with; opening accounts, modifying existing accounts, cross-selling bank services and products, assisting customers with account problems and/or questions, and stepping in as a Teller when needed during peak hours of operation, as well as other related duties.
The position will be Monday through Friday and all applicants must have the following qualifications;
- Working knowledge of financial products and services
- Ability to resolve customer problems through knowledge of banking systems, processes and products
- Working knowledge of Teller function, and operational policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient with Microsoft Office and PC software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented and extremely accurate when completing tasks
- Must display high level of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 Year Commercial banking experience preferred
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.