Full-Time Receptionist (Mount Dora, FL)
There is an opening in the Trust Department for a full-time polished and professional Receptionist. The incumbent will greet visitors, answer phones, take messages, distribute mail and perform various other clerical duties for the department.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and all applicants must have the following qualifications;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Professional and courteous when working with all levels external and internal customers
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient and accurate typist
- Must be detailed and accurate in completing tasks
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office and PC software applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good personal presentation and cordial personality
- Must display honesty and integrity at all times
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous office/bank experience preferred