Trust Operations Accounting Clerk
We have a full-time position opening for a Trust Operations Accounting Clerk in our Trust Operations Department located in Mount Dora.
The incumbent is responsible for performing diverse operational and investment tasks requiring judgment and knowledge of trust and banking policies, procedures and regulations. Planning is required in the organizing of daily workflow and the maintaining of the computer network files utilized. The position requires a high level of tact, diplomacy and communication skills due to some external contacts.
The hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Trust operations, administrative, and/or reconciliation experience
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Pride in accuracy and attention to details, able to manage multiple tasks
- Efficient and effective in prioritizing, planning and organizing your daily work flow
- Detail oriented and accurate when completing tasks
- Fast Learner who works smart while exercising sound judgement and works independently
- Highly motivated, team-oriented and works effectively with all levels of internal customers
- Must display honesty and professionalism at all times
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of operations and/or investments experience preferred
To apply for this position, please visit: https://fnbmd.com/About/Careers EOE M/F/D/V